My Handsome boys

My Handsome boys

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Posting More


I'm going to try to post on my blog more often. I've been trying to find away to post pictures so my family can see them and I think this may be the easiest way.

Last night I was so proud of Zack. He was in the Honor Guard for the JROTC. It was so much fun to watch. ROTC sure keeps him busy every day!

Nate is LOVING school this year. He doesn't cry anymore when it is time to go to school. He doesn't complain of stomach aches or any aliments. I'm sooo happy about that. He really enjoys his teacher too. Nate is also playing soccer. He has a great coach too! Overall life seems to be going good for him now!

The twins are monsters. I say that w/ love! They are just full of life and into everything! They are almost two. I can't believe it! The last two years have been very active.

Bob is still doing his volunteering at the Out Of Eygpt Food Pantry. He likes it even w/ its challenges.

I'm still teaching. The craziness in my classroom that happened last year won't be over until next year some time. The IA goes to trial then and we all have to testify. I'll tell you that was the worst experience I've ever had!