My Handsome boys

My Handsome boys

Friday, October 15, 2010

Community Service!




I went to the warehouse last weekend to sort food for my community service.

Bob brought the boys too and they had a blast. As you can see Gabriel was carrying some cereal.


Nate took the cereal and was playing with it too. At one time he had it standing like bowling ball pins and was knocking them over.




Here we are sorting food. I wish I had a picture of the babies taking food out of the crates I had already loaded. It was really funny!





P.S. Just a reminder I'm doing community service because I got a ticket for an expired drivers liscense and for going through the light. I didn't want to pay 180.00 dollars so I asked for community service and I got 26 hours to do in 6 months. I sort food every weekend for the Out of Eygpt Food Pantry so this community service isn't a hardship! :)